Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Story 4: That Green Thingy...

This green thingy was a creature that we do not know its origin. I think it became a bit popular (3 sighting from 3 different people). I never see it as usual. Thank God.

This story happened in sequence.

My brother:

He was home alone one day while all of us went shopping. During this period of time, my brother seemed like he likes to be alone in his room. Teenagers... I was inside my parent's car when he called. He sounded desperate. He asked when will we come home and I answered that we are already on our way back.Then he said okay and hung up. My intuition told me that something had happened.

After we came back, I asked him what actually happened. He said that he was sitting on the chair next to our telephone. When he was dialing he saw something outside the window.

Our telephone was located on the narrow passage in our house where when you sit down, you will be facing the window that overlooked our backyard.

Back to the story, the window was half closed and he saw something outside our house. He can make out hands and body but not the head because it was hidden by the window. That thing was facing my brother and that thing was GREEN!

That thing was not moving at all. Maybe it can sensed that my brother was looking. After my brother finished talking with me, he dash straight into his bedroom and wait until we came back home.

My lil' cousin:

Sometimes during the holiday, my parent will bring our cousins to stay with us. During that time, my cousin was only 4 years old but he can talk really well and he's very clever. One day, I had an idea. I asked him about colors. I point at something and he will state its colors to me. He answer all of it correctly.

I had a theory that, sometimes children can see somethings that adult can't. Maybe because they have pure heart or maybe they are sensitive during that time. 

I asked him if he saw something weird outside our house and in what color. He said yes and green. Errrr... green??? That's when I remembered about my brother's story. I asked if there was something inside our house and he said yes but this is for another story~~~ Wink.

My Uncle:

My uncle was actually much younger than me. He was my grandmother's sister's son. Hoho... So, one day his family visited our house and mind you, he can see things that we cannot see 24/7.

He went to talk with my brother and after his visit, my brother told me something. My brother said that the uncle saw something. When he arrived at our house, he saw something walk on the road and that thing was green! That thing do not like it when our family was happy.

When I think back, I always argue with my brother. It was like, one time we are laughing, the next thing we know, we are arguing. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. I meant the reason we start arguing. It was on small, meaningless thing. I was speechless.


P/s:  Luckily no red thing . . . . . . . .  Oh no! There are red thing! But later~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment