Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Story 3 : Dry Kitchen

In our house we have the wet and dry kitchen.

In the dry kitchen, we have a window that's facing the neighbor's house. Every time we need to wash our hand on the sink, we will look through out the window.

Before all these crazy things happened ( I mean with my brother who sees things), I can already sensed that somethings wrong with its window. It gave me some sort of creepy feelings but I always waved it away. My brothers and I always experienced weird situation with it window. So as the stories goes maybe I will add more to this window collection. Huhu. Below are the thing I experienced before the real thing begin....

Window Encounter #1:
This happen during the night. I saw something white hovering outside the window. The window was closed. The white thing was as if there's someone outside holding a torchlight and was walking around. I was not scared. I thought it was someone with bad intentions. Maybe he want to break into our house. This is because not long before this, our house had been broken into. So I told my father. When he went to investigate, there was no one around.

Window Encounter #2:
One night, I was watching the telly. The dry kitchen was just next to our living room. When I watched, I can also see the dry kitchen from where I sat. It almost midnight when I heard it. It sounded like a broken radio. It was very loud. I stand up and peek into the dry kitchen, I am 100% sure that it came from the window. I just ignore it even though it was very weird. (or am I weird just to diss it away???)

P/s: It always happen outside the window...


No comments:

Post a Comment