Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Story 2: Ball

All the stories that I will post here were not in order. So bear with me will ya :)

As the title mentioned, it have something to do with ball of coz. The adorable soccer ball. The ball that everyone shouted with despair or pleasure when it enter the goal. Haha..

So, it was night time. During that time my parents are not at home. Just me and my brother. It was about 7.00 -> 8.00 p.m. (cannot remember the exact time :P) My brother and I were watching the telly when it happened.

We heard a sound of ball being bounced on our house's wall. Repetitively... I think it went on for 20 minutes then it stopped.

We live in areas that sometimes monkey will come and play on the trees but I cannot imagine monkeys playing the ball and bounce it around. The sound was actually like someone dribbling the ball just outside our door.

And where on Earth did the ball came from??

Actually, I played the ball with my brother that day and then left it outside because its quite dirty to bring it inside.

Now, back to the story, after we heard it, we do not know what to do. We just stay quite on the sofa until my parents came home. When we heard our parents car outside our house, we quickly opened it. We wanted to know if the ball was still in the place we put it after playing with it but as you can guess.... NO! The ball was far away from our house. That only meant one thing. Something or someone play with the ball. The only question was who???? 

P/s: There were also stray dog around but can they dribble the ball that loud??? Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment