Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hye!

Salam.

Nice to meet you. This is my first blog on any supernatural events that surrounding me and my family members. I decided to make this blog just to share my experiences.

Well, lets get it started.

Before my little bro was born, I always get dreams that will come true sooner or later. But as time goes by, it faded a little... Now, when I sleep, its hard to get any dreams at all and I'm thankful.

After my brother was born, things started to change a little. It started when he is 5 years old. He fell over a hole. A muddy red hole at the back of our house. He likes to play around with his friends there. After he fell over, he had high fever and cannot walk almost a week.

And the weird thing was I cannot remember him cannot walk at all?? Am I too busy with class or was that fragment of memory was loss???? Until now, I still can't remember.

After my brother recovery, he started to 'see' a little. I meant seeing something that we cannot see. But I also remembered when he was a baby. He always pick something using his hand and try to put it in his mouth but when I try to take that something, there was nothing in his hand. Hm... weird huh?

So, after this, I will put any unexplainable event on this blog. If Allah permits... Insya Allah... :)

P/s: Suddenly feeling creepy... Huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment